Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sometimes, I just can’t figure Jade out. One minute, the girl is coming on to me. Okay, how stupid is that? When, over the past few weeks of her pretending to be my girlfriend so I don’t have to come out to my parents, did she miss the part where I’m gay? Gay. As in, I like boys, not girls. Gay, as in, me pushing her away when she tries to kiss me shouldn’t have been that big of a shocker.

Although, it was a shock for my dad to see it. How stupid can Jade be? Her getting to stay in our guest-house is only because my parents bought that we were madly in love and being separated from her could, like, make my new kidney explode or something. Does she really think it does her case any good for Dad to see us "not getting along?" What was she thinking??

At least I was able to cover with Dad and tell him the only reason I pushed Jade away was because he and Mom have that rule about us being together in the house. Still, it shouldn’t have even happened.

But, see, just when I figured Jade’s got to be losing it, she turns all Supergirl on us. Mom started feeling sick so Dad rushed her to the hospital, worried about the baby, and Jade stepped right up to take care of Faith and Natalie, like it was the most natural thing in the world. Like she really sincerely wanted to help and cared what happened to us.

I just don’t get that girl. What the hell does she want?

11 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Luke-

I do feel bad for you somewhat...Jade trying to hook up with you, try ew? Even if you were straight would she be your first choice? I hope not, but still ew.

Sorry about what happened with Kevin, that must have sucked hugely.

Your dad...just frickin' spit it out already, jade is nothing but bad news for you and you guys need her out of your life ASAP!

Best wishes to you AND your mom. ^_^

-Nic

1:23 PM  
Blogger h8ed boi said...

"What does she want?"

That's a really good question, Luke. One that you should have been asking yourself a while ago. It's obvious that whatever it is, it's not good, so you really shouldn't be helping her get it.

Stop being such a ninny. You know what you gotta do.

Let's just hope your kidney doesn't explode in the process.

And please, never use the words, "Jade" and "Supergirl" in the same sentence. It's just too disturbing for words.

Love Always,
your alias,
h8ed boi

6:58 PM  
Blogger h8ed boi said...

Oh, and one more thing. I really am sorry to hear about the Kevin-is-straight-and-has-a-girlfriend thing.

What use are cute boys if they're straight?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mary Cherry said...

Yeah, Nic, I second that "ew."

Jade is a user and a loser. You should flush her right away. You hear me? Right away. As in now. Do it.

Second, quit beating around the bush all ready! This Gay Tango you and Holden keep doing has gotten old. Just pretend he's Kevin and spit it out.

Kisses!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

h8ed boi-

I have to agree, what's the use of cute boys if they're straight? ...Well unless they are dating me, but I do love the gay boys, they are fab.

You seem to be the smart one...

Mary-

Haha, don't tell him to pretend it's Kevin, he might do things that are well...not right. (ack) But seriously, SAY IT ALREADY!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Mark Spies said...

Luke, so you just can't figure Jade out, huh? Well if that doesn't deserve a great big "DUH!!!" I'm so sick of this whole dragged out gay and Jade thing that I feel it's just too much of a waste of time to comment. Until things change, I'm not writing anymore.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Alison Stewart said...

Luke,
What is going on with this Jade girl?

I agree with everyone else, dump her fast. She seems like trouble, and we all know that your fam has had enough.

Can't wait for you to come visit this summer, Aaron is super excited.

Talk to you soon
Ali

9:37 PM  
Blogger Bob Hughes said...

Luke, where've you been, son? Haven't seen you at all this week. Still think I'm full of it when I say you're being phased out? My advice: Come out, get another kidney infection, marry Jade, or marry Kevin, or you'll end up like Casey's brothers!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Mabel said...

Luke how do i find blogs of other soap stars? Yours is the only one i have found.Stay away from Jade!!!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Mabel said...

Luke How can i find blogs of other soap stars? Yours is the only one i have found.Stay away from Jade!!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home